Help with login problems
- Go to the first password reset page: http://fedup.com.au/user/reset and enter your email address
- Once you receive your password reset email go to this page: http://fedup.com.au/index.php?option=com_user&view=reset&layout=confirm
- On that page enter your username (should be the first part of your email address before the ‘@’ symbol)
- Underneath the username field copy and paste the token from your most recent password reset email into the token field. Be sure to copy and paste the token exactly without any spaces or the full stop after it.
- This should redirect you to a page that allows you to choose your password. Type your preferred password into each box.
- You should now be able to login with your username (everything before the @ symbol in your email address) and the password you just chose by going to this page: http://fedup.com.au/failsafe-forum/categories
- Once you have done this once you do not need to reset your password again, though you will still see the notice on the login page.
If your password reset does not work on your first go or you seem to be in a loop
document.write( '' );
document.write( addy_text53006 );
document.write( '<\/a>' );
to have your password reset for you. Please include your email address and what you’d like your password to be if you don’t one simply chosen for you.
If possible include in your email details such as what browser and version you are using. For example Internet Explorer 7. Also include any error messages you receive or anything you think may be relevant.